Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm an official worker at the gym!

Well after working at Theogenes for about 9-10 months I now have my own spot on the wall of instructors!!!! Luv the photo, not! The classes I take as an instructor are: body pump, combat, aqua, bootcamp, circuit, fitball and abs butts and thighs! I am currently working 6 days a week and I reckon if jeff had his way I would be working non stop 7, he asked me a month ago if I could do combat on a Sunday!!!! Hello I need at least one day to rest!
So if u are interested in getting in shape u should come and visit me and try, if you dare on of my classes!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

The Kings said...

ah the lovely wall of photos at Theos! That's great you have finally made the wall Ange! :) You must be so fit doing all those classes all week.

Unknown said...

I wish Lisa! Did Aqua today and I get in as it is easier on my body than doing it on land and I was huffing and puffing!!!!!

jess said...

what a great job to have!