Monday, March 1, 2010

Lots to blog!

Well it has been a very busy few weeks, so much so that I have not had a chance to even blog in ages! I just uploaded some photos from the camera and found the ones of the girls first day at school! Slack I know as it has been nearly a month since they have been back!

The girls are full times as their schools this year, at least no running around to two school with Amelia this year. Charlotte catches the bus everyday and Amelia catches it Tues-Thurs. I like the Tuesday as it gives me a change to spend the whole morning cleaning after I get home from 6.15 fitball and have put the girls on the bus.









Amelia got a brand new pair of shoes this year AND a new dress. She has been wearing shorts and a polo top for the past couple of years that I decided after picking up the dresses really cheap that we would have a change. Not to be out done with photos Will wanted a photo taken of his shoes as well. Maybe I should label these as the ones that badly need replacing!





So with the girls at school life has been a little busy, I have picked up a few extra classes at the gym which is keeping me busy for a few hours most days. I currently have Sunday and Monday off, which is great! I do 6.15 am fitball and 7 pm Aqua on Tuesday, 10.45 am aqua on Wednesday, 9.15 Combat and 10.30 fitball on Thursday and 9.15 Abs butts and thighs, 10.45 aqua on Fridays, then 3.45 aqua on Saturdays!
Usually on the Tuesday Will and I will go and do something fun, so far we have caught the free Metro Tiger bus around town, gone swimming, visited the library and visited the museum at Inveresk. It has been fun and I am currently deciding what we are going to do tomorrow!

On the weekend just gone the family went to our churches Stake Confernace, which was held in Devenport. It started on the Friday night with a swimming night which was fun. We left early from home as we were camping in our tent at the Crossin families place in Port Sorell. On the Saturday morning we were awoken by a wonderful thunderstorm, and as a result we ended up having 4 people on the blow up mattress as the thunder struck! It was pretty impressive to listen and see but a little loud with only the tent walls as a protection! On the Saturday morning we took Will shopping to get some new sandals then went back to have lunch and for me to get ready to go to the training meeting in the afternoon. That evening Ryan dropped off Coral so she could attend the evening meetings while we took all the kids to Ulverstone for Pizza from the Grasshopper. We ended up sitting at the beach then ventured to the playground for a play before the rain hit. Zoe was a worry as she wanted to go faster and faster and I was very concerned as she was holding her mouth in case she chucked!
















On the Sunday we all went to conference which was great, then headed back for lunch and a clean up and pack up of the tent.
We had such a great time and it is a little sad that Summer has officially ended as we wont get the chance to get the tent out until next summer!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Wow you are working lots now - that is great! Amelia looks lovely in her school dress.