Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh tis the Season to be busy!

Well it has again been a while since I last blogged, but I am happy to say that we have finally moved into our new place and slowly we are getting through the boxes. My theory is that we have all the essential stuff up stairs so we may actually not need the other stuff and will re assess if we will throw it out after all!

Well so much has been happening over the last week that I thought I would just blog it all here in one go and not worry about doing it individually. So here goes:

The firt thing is that the Mum's group from church went to Kids Paradise just over a week ago and William had soooooo much fun! Can you tell from the pictures! He has got so much more confident going all over the play gym now and has NO FEAR which a bit of a worry, I am such a worry Ryan is always telling me that I need to chill out a bit and let him go, it can be easier said than done! I also love the fact that they have a dress up area, William saw some girls in their and decided that he wanted to try on the sexy sequin number too! Doesn't he look hot!!!!!!!!


Talking of sexy check Amelia out playing a tune while getting groovy in my high heels. Oh I am scared when she turn into a teenager, I am sure she will be borrowing all my stuff, makeup, shoes, clothes, and whatever else she can get her hands on, scary!


This is our moving day, the house is looking like a big bomb as we are trying to find places for things, however I am happy to say that the house is much bigger and it has stack of cupboard space which means that I can hide everything, no more clutter and tripping over everyones stuff. I still need to take some pictures of the house when everything is put in its place so stay tuned to the more recent photos still to come. but in the meantime check out our view. This New Years we are having family over to stay and we are going to watch the fireworks from our loungeroom window as we look right over Aurora Stadium.


We still had some of William's presents to open but decided to wait untiol we moved into our new place to give them to him, He had a ball on the Sunday with all his new stuff!
Amelia has also been doing Learn to Swim over the past 2 weeks and she has come such a long way since the start of the year, she goes swimming once a week when she goes to St Gorges on a Thursday. It was great seeing how well she is able to kep herself afloat in the pool. She also looks like she is trying to do some freestyle swimming.



This Saturday was the Launceston Christmas Pagent and we were lucky to have Ryans family up as they had been at Kirk and Amy's Engagement party the night before. We got them to come to the Christmas pagent with us, and lucky for all that it didn't rain while the pagent was on. The day was howver very cold which was a shame as I heard a few floats pulled out because of the poor weather. Lets hope that next year we have better weather. I remember that last year we actually got sun burnt! It was a little quiet for us at the pagent as Amelia went away with the crossin family. On Friday night they took her back to Devenport with them and then Saturday they travelled to Hobart to go to the Crowded House concert that was held at Tolosa street Reserve. they were then travelling back to Devenport after the concert, which ,means they wouldn't have got home until 3 ish this morning! Ryan and I are about to leave for a drive to devenport soon to go and pick her up, I am sure that she will be one very tiered little girl tonight! If she ios anything like me when I don't get enough sleep she will be feeling like she is going to be sick, hopefully she sill drop of and have a sleep on the way back home!





1 comment:

Bride said...

sounds like you guys ahve been very busy.
Bet your glad you are all moved in before the madness of Christmas hits?
Great spot to watch the fire works too